October is Cyber Security Awareness Month. As a Certified Malware Removal Specialist, I specialize in detecting and removing malware from your computers, I am also an expert in protecting your computers from future malware attacks. You should suspect you have malware if your computer runs slower than before, is popping up annoying messages, or is doing ‘strange’ things.
The Protect Your PCs security package contains a proven package of four security software products that work together to keep your computer healthy. This package is offered for $115 annually:
- An anti-malware program that stops 98% of all known intruders by real-time scanning files, programs, email attachments and websites
- An advertising blocker program that speeds up browsing and stops threats that try to sneak into your computer in advertising spaces on web pages
- A software updater program that automatically keeps all the software on your computer up to date
- An internet guardian program to stop traffic to and from blacklisted dark web sites
- A regular article to educate you to recognize and not engage with scammer attacks such as phishing emails, fake Microsoft Tech Support Pop-ups, scammers phone calls,
- An annual checkup to make sure everything is working and to answer your list of questions.
Contact me to get the Protect Your PCs package for your computers.
Linda Lindquist, Certified Malware Removal Specialist III, firstname.lastname@example.org