HP INSTANT INK
Do you own an HP printer?
Are you considering purchasing a new printer?
HP has an innovative feature available for their printer customers - HP Instant Ink.
I have been using HP Instant Ink for 5 years and can honestly say that this feature reduces the stress I feel every time I run out of ink at the worst possible moment.
The Benefits of the HP Instant Ink feature:
- saves you money - HP Instant Ink is 30% less expensive than buying ink in stores
- saves you time - HP Instant Ink is mailed to you, so you don’t have to schedule a trip to the store to buy ink
- Is convenient for you - HP Instant Ink is mailed to you before you run out of ink, so you always have ink on hand
- Is tailored to your printing needs - you pay a flat monthly fee to a credit card on record, based on the number of pages you print
- provides postage-free envelopes to recycle used ink cartridges, so they don’t end up in the landfill
How Much Does HP Instant Ink Cost?
The cost depends on how many pages a month that you print.
< 50 pages <$4.00 a month
<150 pages <$7.00 a month
<300 pages <$13.00 a month
Extra pages are charged at $1.00 for every 10 pages over your plan.
Unused pages are put into a rollover account to cover overages in the future.
If you decide to enroll in the HP Instant Ink program, you sign up for an account with HP at https://instantink.hpconnected.com/
When you sign up, I am happy to give you a free month. Use the code gqZft in the coupon box to receive one month with no billing. Or use the website try.hpinstantink.com/gqZft
I am committed to protect your computers at an affordable price. Thank you for trusting me to keep your computers healthy. Contact us at 239-567-0104 when it is time to renew your protection software, or if you need computer and internet help. Be well.
By Linda Lindquist, October 18, 2021 https://www.computerandinternethelp.com/contact-us