We have just completed our second remote Q&A with Linda over Zoom and I am so excited with how well it is going! We meet on the second Friday of each month from 11:30 to 12:30. I answer computer questions submitted by subscribers, sharing my computer screen to demonstrate the answers. There has been good interaction on the calls. Even if you do not submit a question, you learn vicariously from others. After the session, I send slides with questions and answers and a video recording of the session to subscribers. The subscription price is $30 a month.
In the past two months, we have covered the following topics, based on submitted questions:
- Recognizing Phishing emails
- How to create a PDF file, and attach it to an email
- How to name files and folders to find them again
- How to keep security software updated
- How to open email attachments
- What is “Scan to computer is not available”?
- Why does Thor block malicious activity in Sudoku game?
- Why does Sudoku game want security software turned off?
- How to stop annoying pop-ups on lower right
- How to see what security software is installed, and is it enough
- Which adblockers are good
- How to get an offline printer back online
If you are interested in joining this group, send me an email to: QAwithLinda@gmail.com