Starting April 15th, in order to better serve our clients, Computer and Internet Help is making the following changes to our business practices.
- MORE REMOTE SERVICE
Monday and Friday will be reserved for performing annual checkups and license renewals. They will be performed remotely using the TeamViewer software that was installed on your computer.
- PRIORITY SCHEDULING FOR ‘HEALTHY COMPUTER CLIENTS’
Those clients who have installed Emsisoft anti-malware, Adguard advertising blocker and Thor patch manager are our ‘Healthy Computer Clients.’ This combination of software has been proven to keep your computers healthy. Because it is important to keep the licenses renewed each year, we are giving priority scheduling to you. We are keeping the cost for annual renewals and product license renewals at $105.
- RATE INCREASE FOR ON-SITE SERVICE
We will continue to provide computer service at your home or business to suit your needs. Some types of service are best performed on-site, such as printer installations. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are reserved for on-site service. On-site service increases to $40 an hour on April 15th. The rate for weekend and holiday service will be $50 an hour.
- COMPUTER RESTORATION SERVICE
When your computer won’t boot up, it needs advanced diagnostics to see whether it can be restored to service. This service is provided at our diagnostic center. You deliver your computer to us for diagnosis and repair. In the case where it will not boot up, we can often retrieve your personal files from the hard disk drive.
- ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
– To enhance your computer knowledge, we offer an award-winning computer literacy training package of over 100 courses for less that $100.
– To protect your computer files, we offer Carbonite automated backup service for $75 annual fee.
– We now offer value packages at an affordable monthly fee that bundle together computer protection, file backup and computer literacy training products and services.
– We write a monthly blog of information that we think you will find helpful. See computerandinternethelp.com
Computer and Internet Help continues to appreciate your trust in us to provide your computer services.