What Your IT Service Provider Does for You
Computer and Internet Help is your “IT Service Provider”, either for your residential home computer or your small business computers. I’ll bet that if someone asked what we do for you, you’d be hard pressed to say, so I’ll tell you.
Clean Up Your Computers -
- 1) Remove unneeded temporary files, duplicate downloaded files, and uninstall old non-supported software.
- 2) Detect and remove malicious threats from your computer.
Protect Your Computers -
- 1) Install security software to block malware, viruses, and advertising
- 2) Automate updating installed software
- 3) Allow for remote support
Install New Devices -
Set up your new computers and Wi-Fi printers
Backup Your Data -
Put your documents, pictures, videos, music and downloaded files on an external backup (either a device or a cloud service)
Speed Up Your Computer -
- 1) Order and install extra memory when needed
- 2) Optimize virtual memory
Show You How to Do New Things With Your Computer -
Such as, printing photos, creating business cards, connecting an external monitor, saving favorite websites to bookmarks or desktop, increasing font sizes for readability, etc.
Educate You -
Our Monday article, sent to your email, contains a computer tip, an ease of use feature or something to be aware of for safer computer use.
I am committed to protect your computers at an affordable price. I charge by the hour, plus the cost of any software and hardware added. Thank you for trusting me to keep your computers healthy. Contact us at 239-567-0104 when it is time to renew your protection software, or if you need computer and internet help. Be well.
By Linda Lindquist, July 18, 2022